Better Decisions, Fewer Regrets: 5 Questions to Help You Determine Your Next Move
Good questions lead to better decisions. Discover five game-changing questions to ask every time you make a decision–questions that will help you in your finances, relationships, career, and more.
Your decisions determine the direction and quality of your life. Your decisions create the story of your life. And while nobody plans to complicate their life with bad decisions, far too many people have no plan to make good decisions.
This book will help you live differently.
In Better Decisions, Fewer Regrets, Andy Stanley will help you learn from experience and stop making bad decisions by integrating five questions into every decision you make, big or small.
You’ll discover how to:
- Develop a decision-making filter that reveals which choices will likely lead to positive results in your life.
- Avoid selling yourself on bad ideas and making quick decisions when time is short.
- Find truth and clarity in any tricky decision.
- Improve relationships and heal division through better decisions.
- Discover the reasons behind your decisions so you can move forward with positive changes.
- Consider the long-term impact of your choices so you can write a life story worth celebrating.
- Easily identify any red flags that signal which decisions may result in future regrets.
Better Decisions, Fewer Regrets will set you up for success in every season of life, for the rest of your life.