How to Be Happy Where You Are (Matters of the Heart Series)
Bestselling author Michelle McKinney Hammond encourages women to look beyond their daily activities and accomplishments to find true and lasting happiness by focusing on God’s priorities.
Delving into the life of the Shunammite woman (2 Kings 4), Michelle reveals a compelling story of deep longing, miraculous fulfillment, fading dreams, and the realization that God’s provision never fails. In this thoughtful and enlightening book, readers will discover how to…
- live in joy while waiting for desires to come true
- surrender their longings to God’s will and timing
- keep their faith strong in times of loss
- rest in the restorative power of worship
- create a vibrant relationship with God that never wanes
This engaging look at the life of the Shunammite woman offers women a refreshing opportunity to realize the happiness God has planned for them.