Killing Comparison: Reject the Lie You Aren’t Good Enough and Live Confident in Who God Made You to Be
Leave behind the discontent of comparison and discover a free and joyful life.
Nearly all of us deal with the struggle of comparison and finding ourselves lacking. But there is a way to break free from internal and external messages communicating a lack of self-worth. It starts with identifying the basis of your urge to compare and ends with securing your identity to the unchanging confidence of God’s love for you.
Pastor Nona Jones knows this journey all too well. Throughout her life and in her career–most recently as an executive for the world’s largest social media company–Nona discovered that despite professional success, true confidence can only be achieved by defeating toxic comparison and securing our identity to God’s approval alone.
Killing Comparison provides a fresh, biblically rooted perspective on an age-old human dilemma–the pressure to compare oneself to others–that the era of social media has exacerbated and heightened. This timely and necessary guide will help you:
- Determine your true source of self-worth
- Develop practical ways to conquer daily comparison
- Learn how to control social media instead of letting it control you
- Discover how to accomplish your dreams without comparing yourself at every turn
- Identify the root cause leading you to compare your life to others
Through practical insight and down-to-earth encouragement, Nona helps you avoid the despair of comparison and pursue a free, joyful life.