Tell Her She Can’t: Inspiring Stories of Unstoppable Women
Who says you can’t?
Tell Her She Can’t is the manifesto for every woman who has been told she isn’t strong enough, smart enough, or capable enough to excel—and the motivational anthem for those who have succeeded despite doubt.
Entrepreneur Kelly Lewis shares the true stories of 35 inspirational women who overcame the naysayers to achieve “impossible” dreams. Learn from trailblazers who tackled outdated typecasts in Hollywood and champions who advocate for greater representation of Indigenous cultures.
Tell Her She Can’t is packed with motivational stories of adventurers, changemakers, and prevailers who have taken on the world to become pioneers in their fields or challenged gender stereotypes to build million-dollar businesses.
These inspiring women transformed adversity into a springboard for empowerment and success—and you can too.
- How to reframe life’s challenges into unique opportunities with Tools to Triumph.
- Key strategies to boldly turn negativity into resilient fuel and break boundaries holding you back.
- Why others say you can’t—and what they really mean when they do.
- A celebration of defiance, resilience and feminine strength.
- Inspiration from women at all stages of life who prove that nothing is off-limits.
A powerhouse guide for every modern woman and girl, Tell Her She Can’t invites you to blast past the gatekeepers of “can’t” and become unstoppable.