The Woman Code: 20 Powerful Keys to Unlock Your Life
A powerful, no-nonsense guide for women that provides them the keys to unlock a fulfilling life.
Every woman lives by a code, whether she realizes it or not. It informs how she treats others and herself, how much she expects of herself, and how far she is willing to go in order to find success. But is the code we’re living by truly helping us create the lives of purpose and fulfillment we desire? Or are we sacrificing the deeper things for mere achievement?
In this inspiring book—updated with new insights from the profound economic and societal shifts that have changed our world with the advent of the global pandemic—Sophia A. Nelson calls women to live out a powerful life code that will lead them to purposeful and successful lives. With the wisdom that comes from experience, Nelson reveals to women:
- The true meaning of “having it all”
- How to take better care of their minds, bodies, and souls
- How to discover new reserves of strength
- The importance of having courageous conversations to build relationships
- How to achieve professional excellence without compromising their values
- How to find lasting love and purpose in life beyond their accomplishments
- How to navigate the sisterhood of women, to build collaboration rather than competition
- How to heal from past hurts, rejection, and life’s inevitable storms
The Woman Code is a way of living, of navigating life’s challenges, and of interacting positively with other women. It’s a way of pursuing our dreams and our deepest desires. It reveals a universal and timeless set of principles of the mind, body, and spirit that help women balance the demands of work, home, family, and friendship. The Woman Code not only calls on women to practice purpose in their lives, it shows them how to do it with grace.