Woman Evolve: Break Up with Your Fears and Revolutionize Your Life
Who would imagine being friends with Eve—the woman who’s been held responsible for the fall of humanity (and cramps) for thousands of years? Certainly not Sarah Jakes Roberts. That is, not until Sarah discovered she is more like Eve than she cares to admit.
Everyone faces trials, and everyone will mess up. But failure should not be the focus. Your focus should not be on who you were but rather the pursuit of who you can become. In Woman Evolve, Sarah helps you understand that your purpose in life does not change; it evolves.
Making her mistake in the Garden of Eden, Eve became the first woman to deal with rebuilding her life in the aftermath of her past. Eve knew better, but she didn’t do better. With scriptural lessons, Eve as the framework, and Sarah as your guide you will discover and work through:
- Past issues and insecurities that haunt you
- Seeing yourself as God sees you and trusting Him with who you really are
- How to come out of darkness and pursue a real relationship with God
- Why it’s important to truly care for yourself
- Setting in motion the beautiful seed that God planted in you
Your fears and insecurities may have changed how you viewed God, others, and yourself, but in Woman Evolve, you can break through and use past mistakes to revolutionize your life. Like Eve, you don’t have to live your future defined by your past.