Be the first to review “Woman: How To Find, Understand and Embrace Your Sexual Pleasure” Cancel reply
Woman: How To Find, Understand and Embrace Your Sexual Pleasure
Are you ready to fully embrace your sensual and erotic self?
For centuries, women have been taught their sexuality was something to be ashamed of and their sexual pleasure was controlled. This wasn’t always the case. Eons ago, a woman’s sexuality was celebrated: Aphrodite in Greek mythology, Qetesh from Egypt, the Hindu Goddess Kunti, just to name a few.
With this groundbreaking book, you will find the courage to leave fears behind, communicate your wants and desires, and set your own boundaries. You CAN unlock your sexuality and reclaim your right as a woman to enjoy sensual pleasures without being judged. If you want to experience every part of your sexual pleasure without shame and frustration, this book is for you. You will find your power to free yourself from society’s antiquated and conflicting expectations of being a sexual woman.
Within this book you will discover:
- How sex education programs in public schools continues to fail young women
- Your most important erogenous zone (hint: it isn’t what you think)
- The amazing hidden secret to your lifeforce
- Reject shame and give yourself the power to R.E.C.L.A.I.M. your sexuality
- Breaking down myths about the big “O” once and for all
- Overcome excessive dryness with the G.L.I.D.E. technique
- How to find your eroticism and why it’s essential to desire
- Why sex can and should be J.U.I.C.Y.
- How to give yourself permission for pleasure
- Awakening the G.O.D.D.E.S.S. inside of you
- How to take control of your sexual pleausure
- And much more…
Category: Health & RelationshipsAuthor: Kaz Riley
By : Heidi Priebe
There are no reviews yet.